Date : 23-05-2018
Eczema is skin inflammation. The skin dries, cracks and forms reddish rash-like symptoms which itch severely. Though it is normally seen in children it can affect adults too. It is important to know that modern medicine defines it as a non-infectious inflammation of the skin.
The scalp eczema is accompanied by inflammation and often results in greasy, yellowish flakes and it also shows up in other parts of the bodies.
- Dry, sensitive and easily irritable skin
- Low immunity levels
- Bacterial infection
- Fever, allergic asthma or similar allergies
- Sudden change in environmental conditions
- Genetic conditions
- Psychological stress or strain
Amritha Ayurvedic Medical Center offers various Ayurvedic medicines that have blood purifying properties which are very effective in treating Eczema.
With properly balancing two of the three Doshas of a human body namely, Pitta and Kapha Doshas, one can overcome eczema condition.
- Oral products like the Rasayana and Kashayams.
- Medicines for local application
- Panchakarma Treatments
- Various Therapies