What Is Vitiligo
- Vitiligo is a condition which affects the skin’s pigmentation and results in loss of the normal skin colour.
- It is characterised by white patches on the body
- Often surrounded by a heavy pigmented border
- Vitiligo Affects the people of all ages
- Around ⅓ of patients with vitiligo have family members with the same condition.
- Gradual loss of melanin resulting in depigmentation
- White patches on different parts of the body which may starts progression
- Psychological disorders
- Does not cause any organic harm
How Vitiligo Affects
What are its Symptoms
- White patches on the skin which may vary in size or shape(no fixed pattern)
- These patches may appear on different parts of the body
- The hair present at the Vitiligo affected parts sometimes turn white
What are the Causes?
- Severe mental or physical trauma
- Other autoimmune diseases
Which Body part did Vitiligo Affects
Vitiligo can be affected any part of the skin, right from head scalp to feet soles it can affect any part
the common parts that vitiligo affects:
There are Number options are available for treating Vitiligo. It is very difficult to rectify this condition completely. Ayurveda Vitiligo treatments cannot have any types of side effects
The Best vitiligo treatment specialist in kerala offers best treatment for vitiligo with affordable costs with 75% guarantee. Dr.R.S.Roy is one Best Dermatologist in Kerala has years of experience in Ayurveda treatments such a Vitiligo, Psoriasis, Urticaria, Dandruff etc.